BCCI provides legal consultations
BCCI, led by the desire to be of maximum assistance to Bulgarian entrepreneurs, is constantly expanding its portfolio of products and services and helps find potential business partners. The Center for company services at BCCI provides legal consultations in the field of:
- Company law – drawing up constituent documents, and other documents of the management bodies, registration in the respective registers; changes in the circumstances of the traders/NGOs/cooperatives/partnerships, including representation before the respective institutions.
- Commercial law – drawing up the respective documents /agreements, analyses, positions papers/; oral and written legal consultations regarding the application of the legislation in all sectors of economy (nationally and at European level).
- Out-of-court dispute resolution, including mediation procedure.
- Administrative law and process – consultations and assistance for issuance of various administrative acts, administrative disputes; appealing administrative acts before the respective authorities, representation before the respective institutions and courts.
- Labour law – drawing up contracts and documents regarding the employment relations; consultations for the resolution of employment disputes.
The initiative is carried out in cooperation with the team of Legal and Financial Consulting.
BCCI – Center for vocational training, translations, consultations and company services
M. Damyanova, tel.: +359 2 8117 477, 02 8117 479, firstname.lastname@example.org